Arapaho man, Wyoming,
He was named Goes Up Hill and this photograph is dated to around 1884/1885.
Thank you for this. We encourage people to avoid reblogging photos of natives without context, or at least a name.
Thanks. Reblogging again with additional information.
May you have enough money to pay your bills this month with a little extra left over for a bit of fun.
|—||Something Borrowed (via blackbruise)|
"Wanna watch a movie?"
"When you’re in the position I’m in, you have two options: you can either shut yourself off from everybody, from the world, and not live a full life. Or you welcome everybody into your life and occasionally somebody will try to take advantage. And I’d much rather be that person who lets people in.” (Daniel Radcliffe photographed by Ernest Doroszuk)
One of the reasons why Emma Watson is one of the best female role-models of our time. She’s so underrated.
- ask children before you hug them
- ask children before you pick them up
- if moving a child is unavoidable for their safety, at least warn them first and explain afterwards
- this applies to disabled children
- this applies to non- or pre-verbal children,…
drunk me is the me i really want to be. confident, hilarious and, most importantly, drunk.